Guiding the Commercial Space Age Development and Partnerships
The Sylvester Kaczmarek Venture Partners (SKVP) syndicate is accessed through AngelList, a platform that gives investors access to European start-up and early-stage space companies.
I am especially interested in creating partnerships and bringing together new communities that can produce value. In particular, I hope to bring the space and non-space sector industries closer together for new opportunities. My area of expertise and also many of my connections involve innovative technologies from the public and private sectors.
In short, I am a disciplined investor and advisor who asks a lot of questions and does a ton of research. Collectively, we invest in companies that meet these criteria:
- Generating, adopting, or integrating innovation with consistent growth
- Great founding teams
- Proprietary or highly differentiated
- Enormous potential for growth or growing the pie and showing what is possible
- Minimum post-close runway of 12 months
My syndicate invests in high-growth, early-stage tech companies led by incredible founders. Collectively we do everything we can to help our investments achieve success. The syndicate functions as an adviser and a network builder, as I collaborate frequently with rising and established startups, investors, and public organizations. Today, there is a lot of access to new, exciting opportunities and connections that can be mutually beneficial and that integrate space tech into a variety of non-space businesses or bring many organizations into this sector.
- I leverage my expansive network in the space sector, venture tech, top-tier VCs, institutional investors, and public organizations to gain access to highly selective deal flow.
- I take care of everything from due diligence to terms negotiation, vetting our highly-selective deal flow. My model is open and flexible – investors choose exactly which start-up they want to back.
- My selective deal flow combined with intense due diligence and selective vetting, provide us with a portfolio of many promising, high-growth start-ups.
- The syndicate allows investors to invest with SKVP for as little as $1,000.
For more information, please visit our website.